Helium Gas Tanks
Get portable, lightweight tanks of helium gas, perfect for customized decorations and big events.
Easy- to- use helium gas tank for large scale balloon inflations! Shop from various sizes tanks to disposable kinds, all at Wonder Balloons Malaysia.
Can fill up to 27 foil-balloons of 18-inches, 28 latex balloons of 12-inches & up to 50 latex balloons of 10-inches.
Steps To Inflating Balloons With Helium Gas Tanks
- Turn the green handle counter-clockwise to open the valve & slip the balloon's neck onto the black nozzle, until tightly place
- Hold onto the balloon's neck firmly between your thumb & forefinger, at the widest part of the nozzle
- Press gently to inflate the balloon to your desired size
- Lift your thumb to release a bit of pressure to stop inflation
- pinch balloon tightly at the base of balloon neck and remove from the nozzle
- To assure maximum float time, tie a tight knot at the neck of the latex balloon
- attach ribbon or balloon weight!
For Foil Balloons: Remove from the nozzle after inflation, as the foil balloons are self-sealing.
Fun Helium Balloon Tank Facts:
- Helium-filled balloons float because helium is lighter than nitrogen and oxygen, the two components of air
- Portable & easy to use!
- Helium is part of a group of chemical elements called noble gases. Helium is the second most common element in the Universe, after hydrogen, making up around 24% of its mass. Helium is so light that Earth’s gravity is not strong enough to hold on to it. When helium atoms are released into the atmosphere, they rise until they escape into space. It was in 1928 that helium gas became available on the open market for the first time.
- Helium gas is an inert gas and safe to use. It is non-explosive and non-flammable.
- Helium gas DIY tank is filled with this colorless, tasteless and odorless gas.