How to make a Balloon Burst Gimmick
The Balloon Burst Gimmick
There are many ways to make an event extra special and to wow spectators! Using a stick or even a remote, the balloon burst gimmick is a great way to leave a great impression on people.
What should I know about balloon burst gimmicks?
Firstly, Wonder Balloons Malaysia is more than happy to assist with services perfect for your special event. Whether it’s for a gender reveal party, a new shop opening or even any other bigger or grand-scale event, the balloon burst gimmick will be a great addition as part of your celebration. Learn how to create your own balloon burst gimmick by following our DIY Wonder Class tutorial.
Items you will need to make your own balloon burst gimmick
- Electric pump
- Helium gas
- 12″ latex balloons
- 5″ latex balloons
- Air blow gun set
- Balloon Column Set
- Nylon fishing line/string
- Satay stick? (to poke the balloon for the balloon to burst)
Now that you have the items ready, let’s go through the steps into making your own balloon burst gimmick!
Steps to making your own balloon burst gimmick
- First, if you’re using a balloon arch or column set, fill the base with water or sand and set aside.
- Next, inflate the 12″ latex balloons using the electric pump and create clusters of them together
- After that’s completed, tie up the balloon clusters with a nylon fishing line and insert it to the pole of the column set.
- Place the column onto the base filled with water and set aside.
- Following that, inflate your next latex balloon with normal air which is about 36″ big.
- By using the air blow gun that’s attached to a helium tank, carefully inflate the 5″ latex balloons inside the 36″ latex balloon.
- Inflate it, tie it and push it inside the 36″ latex balloon and continue on for about 80 pieces of the 5″ latex balloons.
- Insert confetti inside the 36″ latex balloon.
- Use a modelling balloon to securely tie the 36″ latex balloon as the topper for the column base.
- Finally at the event, poke or pop the 36″ latex balloon and watch in awe at the balloons and confetti
As you follow our tutorials, remember to have fun while making your own balloon decorations using the right balloon products from Wonder Balloons Malaysia. Whether it’s for a special event for your store or even a party at home, you can certainly get creative with balloons and more!
If you’re interested in more of the products from Wonder Balloons, feel free to shop online with us at Balloonshopmalaysia
If you’re interested in our services, feel free to inquire from us as you explore our website here at Wonder Balloons.