How to make Balloon Stickers
How to make balloon stickers?
With the trend of gift boxes and balloon bouquets, do you ever notice the customised stickers on those gifts or balloons? If so, do you then wonder how those stickers are made and want to make one of your own? That’s where this video comes in handy to give you the overall process of creating those customised stickers especially used on balloons.
What does Wonder Balloons use for balloon stickers?
- Silhouette CAMEO® 4 – We recommend getting a good cutting machine like the Silhouette CAMEO 4 ORIGINAL Cutting Machine which we have right here at Wonder Balloons. So if you’re looking for an ultimate DIY machine, the Silhouette CAMEO® 4 is a great fit. It uses a small blade to cut over 100 materials, including paper, card stock, vinyl, and fabric up to 12 inches wide and 10 feet long. The CAMEO® 4 has the ability to register and cut printed materials and is PixScan™ compatible.
- Vinyl Sticker Roll – After you have set your design using the Cameo software on your computer, you’d need the right material which happens to be the vinyl sticker.
- Transfer Tape – To properly transfer your sticker to your balloon, you will certainly need a transfer tape which is very easy to use and apply.
- High quality balloons – Of course you could use whichever balloon you want, but over here at Wonder Balloons, we ensure that the products used are of the best quality. These vinyl stickers go great with our bubble balloons, foil balloons, and latex balloons.
How do I add the sticker to my balloon?
It all starts by going slow and doing it ever so gently. All you will need to do is either follow the video of our tutorial right below or:
- First ensure you know where to position the sticker.
- Peel off the sticker with the transfer tape slowly. If it doesn’t stick to the transfer tape, press it and peel off again.
- Carefully position your sticker onto the balloon. Once set, gently press on the sticker.
- Next, slowly remove the transfer tape from the balloon as sticker sticks to the balloon.
- Ensure everything is done carefully otherwise your balloon will pop!
Have fun with this as you customise your own balloon stickers with the Cameo machine and with your balloons!